Monday, February 4, 2008

MY PLACEMENT

December 21st 2007...
i received my host school info by email...

School Name:
Carl-Fuhlrott-Gymnasium
---http://cfg.wtal.de

tht means i also know where i live in germany caz school address was in the email too....

so the place i live is--------Wuppertal, Germany!!!

January 31st 2008...
i found afs letter inside the mail box in my tawau home..it's actually sleeping the mail box since January 21st >.<.....but i din aware....aiks...

i will be leaving on the 14th Feb(on valentine's day!!) with 15person going to germany...^^
we will leave kl at 8.20pm to singapore...then 11pm+ straightly to frankfurt,germany...13hours flight...phew~~ =.=

afs gave very little info bout my family....i only knew my host mum's name and her D.O.B(wan me to prepare bd present is it?lolx...)
the placement type is temporary.....i dun really know how 'temporary' works but tht's no worry about tht...
everything will be fine...i hope and pray....

4 comment(s)☜♥☞:

Anonymous said...

Gambateh~
I believe you will hav a greta year there~
I will miss you all de~

M a n Y a n g said...

haha...tell u wht...my placement change liao....will post another soon...omg...haha..

roland said...

well... bless you my friend...
i'm doing pretty good right here... just not having too much time to update my blog... haha...
i'm gonna miss ya'll~~ :'(

M a n Y a n g said...

oh roland..take care there!!
i will miss u always...and waiting to see ur update...haha!!show more pics k....keep in touch ya...