Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happiness In Tawau^^

I really wanna thanks you guys for willing to farewell me 2nd time...i was so touched...T.T



At TRC singing K...

This was more touching...sending me at the airport!!



wht i felt disappointed was i din take any photo during the 1st farewell at Nostalgia where a lot of ppl attended....
sorry I just upload a few photos and type several sentences...caz i m rushing to go airport lo....flying later liao....take care my frens!!! i will miss u guys always!!!keep in touch ya~~^^
see u all next year....muacksss!
T.T/~~~~~


7 comment(s)☜♥☞:

Suteki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suteki said...

my dear do take good care of yourself ah... i'll miss you always...keep in touch....i love you^^

roland said...

oh.. fell so bad cause cant attend... haha

-本-王子 said...

take care gal~
enjoy ur stay at there ^^

M a n Y a n g said...

thanks everyone!!now at germany lo...

teaking_JL said...

Yi lu shun feng...^^ tho it's a bit late....hehe.... do tel me if u r coming to UK for a trip. Hope i'll be able to be ur tourguide...^^

M a n Y a n g said...

thx ya!
i do really really really really so so so H-O-P-E that i could go uk visit u n let u be my tour guide!!!haha...