Tuesday, February 5, 2008

MY PLACEMENT Take 2!

Roland got email that surprised him....while i got email that shocked me..O.o

lol...my host mum and dad in Wuppertal told me that i wont be going to their place....caz afs found me another family....in Münster!!!

OMG....means everything is changing, isnt it??my school....my family....my lifestyle...the ppl i meet....O.o

i still dunno the details about my new family....i hope to know soon....only 9 days left then i will be going to germany looo....omg.....time fliessssss......

well...i m happy caz my family in Wuppertal asked me to visit them if i want...while their son is studying in the University of Münster...in the place that i will be going!!haha...

i tell myself not to worry that much..
everything will be fine....i hope and pray...

7 comment(s)☜♥☞:

Anonymous said...

wah~
change family oledi~
huh~
but the former family is so nice n asking u to visit them~
another kinda of 缘分~

M a n Y a n g said...

yaya...i think so too...^^

said...

hope that everything's going smoothly, man yang. all the best to you. happy chinese new year!!!

M a n Y a n g said...

happy chinese new year to u too!!!

-本-王子 said...

germany ya..
not bad~
good luck to u oo!

roland said...

welll... good luck....

M a n Y a n g said...

小本&roland,
well...thx!haha...