Tuesday, February 12, 2008

MY PLACEMENT Take 3!

wow...it takes me so long time to make sure where i will be living..

it's in Laer, Germany...bet u din hear b4, no doubt, it;s a real small place!! i will be living in a house surrounded by farm i think....haha...if i m not mistaken my school is about 20mins ride from my house...the most lucky one...the big town---muenster also just 20mins ride from my house....haha....

while my host family seems very kind...my host dad works for SHELL...my host mum is a housewife who produce NACHOS (some kind of pizza??) for sell....and i only have a 16 years old sister...wow!! i can be a elder sis there...haha..^^...in msia i m younger one..

well....i have never live with pets b4...in germany i'll get it...seriously!!!bet wht......my house got 1 dog 1 pony 1 aquarium 2 birds & 10 cats!!!!!!but don be too shocked...just 2 cats can go in the house....hahaha...n i think i can ride the pony...wow...

i m getting more & more excited to go to germany..cant wait lo!!~~~^^
[2 days left]
while i hope everything will be fine...i hope and pray...

2 comment(s)☜♥☞:

Anonymous said...

haha~
so many pets~
good luck and 一路顺风~
i am getting to miss u all now oledi~
be tough ya~
add oil!!!

M a n Y a n g said...

thanks!!flying today...^^