Sunday, February 24, 2008

life in germany...

well well well....till now is edi the second week me in germany...i edi get used of everything here very well.....

host family:

my host family: Baerbel, Leni, Wendel

my host dad, Wendel(48years old), is a frenly man...he runs 3 SHELL in muenster n another town(i forgot wht name) respectively...he went for motorcycle adventure with his frens since last friday in spain...he will be back on this sunday...he likes motorcycles n he can build motorcycles...there is a workshop in the cark park...his frens' motorcycles all came over my house 1st b4 friday...there is a harley-davidson man!!the most yeng btw all motors...n others are like the police motors...yeng also de...haha..


my host mum, Baerbel(48years old), is a housewife...she runs a nachos company at home...i keep in touch with her most frequently n i like her very much....she is okay with everything i wan...a very nice woman...she likes dance n sport....every tuesday night she go for gym and every wednesday morning she runs 7km with her sis...n thursday night she has african dance...n i went with her on last thursday...the dance is so fun n the ppl there are nice!!!i will continue the dance for every two weeks throughout this year i think...


i hv only one host sis, Leni(16years old)...she is the same school with me n help me a lot in school...she is in the 10th grade n im in the 11th grade...everytime i hv free period in school while she has lessons....she will bring me to her lesson n i meet some more frens in the 10th grade too...her frens are super crazy n funny one!!!haha...the 10th grade has more funny lesson which the 11th grade don hv...so i get more experiences in school...well...she is a funny girl and i like her!!

me with host family!!!

my house:

i like my house...it's quite big...there r so many rooms in the house until i cant really count...add those apartments beside the house i really dunno how to count @.@ beside r buildings they used for work n for chicken,duck those long time ago...now all empty n some rent out as workshop...

typical german house...



the living room...

over there are dining table n kitchen...

my room:

i like my room very much!!!it's big n warm inside...with many decorations that looks good...

my room!!!got chinese words to welcome me!!!nice~!


nice corner!!!see my com there??i online here...haha...


nice bed n cupboard i hv!!!

another nice corner again for me to relax!!!

my table...they prepared all the things that i might need on there...nice~

welcome gift:

i really wan to thanks them for preparing those gift for me!!!so touched~!

chocolate...

socks n a book about Muenster...


the single rose is from afs...n the bouquet is from host family!!

they present me teddy bear!!!!^0^


the animals:

well....i began to love those animals more n more caz they r so cute!!!i try to make them to like me too...haha...with foods they will like me liao de...tht's wht i found out...^^".....maybe i introduce those animals once again...i got 1 dog(Candy)...1 pony(Sally)...1 aquarium...2 birds(parrots??)...n 10 cats!!!(they all hv names n till now i just recognise a few..=.=)

host mum with Candy n one of those catsss....=.=

host mum n host sis with Sally....

this two birds are outside my room only....

the aquarium in the living room...

i like my life here...hope everything will be fine!!!everyone in msia must take care!!keep in touch ya!!!^^