Sunday, November 2, 2008

birthday...birthday...birthday...=D


22nd October 2008
7.00am

Birthday cake with 18 candles

i was still in pyjamas XD

from hostmum & hostdad i had my first ever diamond necklace in my life!
and chocolates+cosmetics from hostsis!
(((((((((((*********))))))))))))
hugs and kisses!

5.00pm
afternoon tea for my birthday

cakes with tea were simply too good~

hostmum with chinese costume and me in Germany's football shirt!

me and hostmum again!
liebe dich~


25th October 2008
from 7pm to midnight

at my house

they conquered my room and bombed it up XD

XP

Sabrina and i
at bowling centre
my two bao bei~Doris and Christine!

me and adorable Natalie from hk!
me and Felix!

me and the adorable couple~Felix and Laura!

Vui Khi di di!!!!

me and Lee Mei~the loyal ren min!

with princess Christine and ren min Lee Mei!
anyway,i am tai hou niang niang XD
i think the 'peace' behind is Natalie...hehe

with queen Doris and Rachel(hk)!

mushroom gong gong Yao XD and Gap(thailand)!

ma(horse) gong gong Jonathan! XD

bowling!!!!

Tobias looked cute in this pic...haha

Felix and Tobias...lol

Sabrina, Christine, Laura and Man Yang!
i asked them to point to left but some didn't obey :/

so we did peace XD

here goes the group photo!!!

special thanks to hostmum and hostaunty and hostdad(not in this pic)
love you all!!!

26th October 2008
00.00am

at home

opening presents!!!=D
i received a lot of nice presents from you all!!!i love them!!!thousands thank you and kisses!!!
and the last and most suprising present was the one from Christine!
***
guess what was that
***
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
***
guess eh~
***
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
***
can't guess?
***
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
oklah tell you lah~
XD
DANG DANG~
LOL
i need these!!!!!!!!!!!!wakakaka!!!

sexy leh~XD

randomz section
crazy boys XP

halloween?so early?haha
anyway it's jonathan if you couldn't recognise...
niang and gong zhu LOL

Natalie!!!miss her!<33

asians in da house!

***
however...

whose socks???

whose plan???

whose spring rolls?
(speechless when i saw this XD)
nice eh...left lots of nice things in my house from you all...haha
now i know the socks belong to Christine XD
and the plan i guess from Harry?
and the spring roll from Doris?
Doris,if we can't meet until jan then i'll eat the spring roll up...XD

my presents!!!<33
i had a really really nice birthday!!!really have to thank my host family and all my friends for that!!!
to my asian friends: Christine, LeeMei, VuiKhi, Jonathan, Doris, Yao, Gap, Natalie, Rachel and Harry, THANKS FOR COMING TO MY BIRTHDAY!!!
my birthday was so good with you all there!!!
to my hostmum: DANKE SCHÖN FÜR ALLES!!!
you have done so many things for my birthday!!like prepared food, bowling, decorations, beds for my friends; drove so many times to Münster to fetch my friends and drove back them; paid so much for everything and also the expensive present and so on...thank you is not enough to express my profound gratitude!


liquor in my birthday...forgot to give to Doris, Rachel and Harry :/

1 comment(s)☜♥☞:

sasanakenjoo said...

Just wanted to say that you look really pretty in those pictures and apologize for not being there on you birthday.. i'm really sorry but i'm glad that you had fun..