Monday, November 10, 2008

...nightmare...

that night...
i had a nightmare...
nightmare...
...NIGHTMARE...

i was back to Malaysia again...
sitting in my old classroom with my old classmates like last year...
i was very excited to see them all again...
but...
they were so...cool...
so cold...
like no difference with those German teenagers...
i smiled so broadly to them and say Hi...
excitement was written all over my face...
but...
it never struck me that they merely smiled and sat down...
no chatting no excitement...
nothing...
i was stunned...
i was so disappointed...
where were my friends?why had they undergone such a change in attitude?
suddenly i felt like no air to breath...
i knew it was a nightmare and i gotta wake up...
''This not gonna happen...no...no way...''
I kept telling myself...
.......
...

finally i opened my eyes...
it's 6am...
Jia Yi was sleeping tight in another bed not far beside mine...
a wave of overwhelming relief surged through me...
his presence relieved my tension a little bit...
i was lucky to have him visiting me this week...
ok, it was just a dream...
ok, just slept and stopped thinking...
......

it was 11th of January 2009...
i was in the train station with other exchange friends from Malaysia...
we were going back to Malaysia by train...(ok this not gonna happen in real life)
i was terribly sad that i gotta leave my oh-so-lovely host family in Germany...
but i was also excited to go back to Malaysia...
to see my family, friends, relatives and lotsa nice people...
to eat Malaysian food...
to study in a whole new environment...
......
it's strange that there were so many rooms in the train station...
we the exchange students in one room and my host family in another room far away...
i kept walking here and there to chat with my host family and exchange friends...
it was until i found my exchange friends all gone for train the moment i back from another room...
panic was in my head : I CANNOT MISS THE TRAIN!!!
i grapped my heavy luggage and dashed for the train...
but problem was i dunno at which gate was the train...
what mattered the worst was i hadn't hug & kiss goodbye with my host family because i thought i would be going back to them again...
but i had no time to do that...
to go back to Malaysia was more important...
the train might leave at no time...
after searching up and down for minutes in that dark and old train station...
i finally found my exchange friends waiting for the train!
the moment i saw them i thought i wanna smack them because of not calling me to go to the boarding gate together!
and now i can't go back to find my host family because it was too far and the train might be there at anytime...
i was awfully sad that i can't even say a proper goodbye to my host family!!!
here, tears started stinging my eyelids...
and lastly, i broke down crying...
...

once again i opened my eyes with tears welled in my eyes...
omg it's since ages the last time i woke up crying over nightmare...
it's 9am...
Jia Yi was still sleeping tight there...
i sobbed as quiet as i could so not to wake him up...
it might be quite embarrasing if he found me crying in bed...
anyway i knew he won't wake up no matter how loud i sobbed
(Jia Yi u know what i'm talking about hor XD)

i'm too temperamental recently...
left with two months in Germany...
sad and happy mixing together...
haizzz...
anyway...this nightmare happened on thursday morning...
wonder why we could sleep till 9am?
very easy : ponteng sekolah saja mah~ XD

p.s : know what? my nightmare didn't stop at Germany train station...it continued until train station in Malaysia...and i could only remember the train in Malaysia very lao ya(lousy) and full of people until i had to stand beside the train driver know!

sweat~

luckily this was only a dream...
=.="

0 comment(s)☜♥☞: