Tuesday, June 3, 2008

To Alison...

OMG Alison i cant believe that u r now on the flight going back to USA!!!

ok i really need to express my profound sense of gratitude to u for wht u did for me this few months since february...although we din start out as best friend like how u wrote in the letter to me b4 u leave...but we really did more than that n i will definitely put u in my 'best fren category'!!!

i wont forget our happy moments together...
the time when we were in Berlin...
the time when we were doing sandstone sculpture...
the time when we hang out during schoolfest...
the time when we were watching tulips in Keukenhof, Holland...
the time when we were visiting erotic shop in Amsterdam, Holland...XD
n the time when we hang out for the fair in my town n eating italien spaghetti eis!!!so yummy!!
thx for the piece of advice u wrote me in the your letter....it definitely enlightened n strengthened me to face my exchange year...i m glad tht u were there with me in school during the 1st few months which are the hardest period for me---teaching me german...accompanying me...hang out with me n many more...n i m really glad to teach a language genius like u Chinese!!u learn sooooo fast!!haha....hope that i can go to Michigan, USA to visit u very soon or u visit me in Malaysia..or we travel to China together!!hahhahaa...XD
friends forever~!^.^V

0 comment(s)☜♥☞: