Thursday, June 19, 2008

Holland!!!

this is something from april also =.=...
anyway...i went to netherland...means holland la...to 2 places....keukenhof(to watch the famous tulips!) and amsterdam....well it's a bus trip...

we went to keukenhof 1st...mana tahu tht day traffic jam wah!!!it destroyed the whole plan!!
to queue up edi waste almost 2hours!!!the queue shown in this pic was a little part only...the queue was longer than what u could imagine!!damn~
liva, alison n me just out of the bus...

wow...the tulips that i saw only on the cover of the 'tulip' drawing block were right in front of my eyes!!

keukenhof-the most beautiful spring garden in the world...

don tell me german flag refered to this flower?tak mungkin gua...
alison, liva and me...
got chinese theme ehh~~^^
eh this bird super cool eh!!!like a queen wearing coat!!
sheep...
can u see me?
wah i also wan ride la...
windmill....

me...lol...

buy your bulbs here...
good art work hor?haha..

eh uncle u block the view la aiyoo~~

me again...

nice...

different types of flowers...

now u know y traffic jam??becaz of this flower parade la!!!damn many ppl...

flower parade only ma...every year national day msia also got la...XD
tulips field!!!

i love purple n white n pink the most!!!

just some nice buildings...
becaz of the traffic jam in keukenhof so we were left with only 1 hour in amsterdam!!damnit!actually was 3 hours de...T.T...so we only buy food and peepee in amsterdam...really not bad hor?!!
a street in amsterdam....
then we went into an erotic shop...it's my 1st time in an erotic shop!!!XD

u know wht is tht de la...haha..XP
then into some souvenir shops..
fresh from holland XD

no time to walk through amsterdam so can only take pic from the bus..

anyway my hostmum said will bring me to amsterdam again...omg i love u hostmum!!XD

0 comment(s)☜♥☞: