Tuesday, May 27, 2008

lol TAG....

Get tagged by Lilian...it's long time ago but yesterday only i knew...faster post lo now..hahaha...

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
hmmm...water can?i mean...water WITHOUT GAS...

2. Do you smoke?
hate it!!but wanna try once...^^"

3. What is the latest gadget that you own?
the computer i brought to germany?it's my bro's but now suan mine one...

4. Who do you mostly text yesterday?
macam is bf...

5. What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
macam is a dress...

6. Where do you wish to get married?
probably in MALAYSIA...

7. How many kids do you want?
2...1st boy then girl...

8. Are you in love?
yup...

9. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
i dunno the name leh...a german restaurant...

10. Name the latest book that you bought.
50 Philosophy Ideas You Really Need to Know.

11. What is your full name?
Cho Man Yang

12. Do you prefer your mother or your father?
both la where can so not fair?!

13. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Buddha

14. Do you do your own laundry?
for now yes...i don like other ppl do it except they can do like my real mother's style...

15. The most exciting place you want to go.
Paris

16. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs more...

17. Single or Attached?
Attached...

18. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
Lilian: 1. same D.O.B with me!!!
2. funny girl...
3. always talk english...
4. now in USA
5. quite right in guessing sometimes..hahahaa...

19. Things I am passionate about
to eat msian food!!!

20. Things I say too often
Hallo....Tchuess(bye)....Huh?....Was?(what)...Danke schoen(thankiu very much)....

21. Books I've read recently
The Kite Runner.

22. Songs I could listen over and over again
a lot o...

23. Things I learn last year
family always the best...

And I tag...
1. Lee Mei
2. Kenjoo
3. Tsunjeck the papaya boy
4. Christine

XP

2 comment(s)☜♥☞:

Sammi Samantha said...

Haha..First time reading ur blog... Not bad..got some stars de blog..^^

I'm gonna paste this to my blog cos wan to tag my friends to answer those questions ^^
take care there...

M a n Y a n g said...

haha welcome to my blog coffee girl!^^
hope u enjoy it!