Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Weihnachten=Christmas #2

Yeah, the second post about Christmas.

Today I gonna introduce to you Christmas tree and Christmas market! (=^_^=)


First we had to buy Christmas tree. Those tree were not well shaped like in Malaysia, because they were real one. In Malaysia were almost all fake one, I believe. =_="
This tree costed 30Euro.

Tree: 'How do I look after being decorated with lights?'

Almost finished with decorations!

Shining in dark!!! Nice??
Typish German nuts cracker. You can open it's mouth and crack the nuts lol.
The smallest cat in house was sleeping near the Christmas tree.

Minou noticed that I approached her!

Then fell asleep again. Haha!
******
Now is Christmas market. I was in Muenster Christmas market for 4 times! First time with Doris, 2nd with host, 3rd with Christine and Monika, 4th with Yao. *o*
Christmas market called Weihnachtsmarkt in German.


All cream inside. I ate the upper, white colour one and threw it away after eating half because it had too many cream!! Very 'zai'.

They were all candles!

Candles, so colourful!

Stars!

hmm...this was a big bun with vanille sauce and cherry. Very tasty indeed but too big for me! I couldn't finish it. ^^"

Me with the shop.

Nice shop!

This shop was only for drinks.
You can find the famous, must drink 'Glühwein' (hot spiced wine) during Christmas here.

Me with Christine. A bit blur but still nice!

Ate this with Yao the 4th time me in Christmas market. And, very tasty!! Under the eggs were fried potatos and the green thing was sour cucumber.

Can you spot me??

The story of Jesus Christ.
Next post about Christmas, all about food. XD

0 comment(s)☜♥☞: