Wednesday, October 22, 2008

German? Like that lah! 2

haha.....today i got my english exam paper back.....i got a befriedigung plus, means 3+....
~~~~

sounds normal right?
guess what.....i m the best in class...LOL

the exams in germany count with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6

1, of course, is the best
and
6, you know lah, the worst, or fail
so you have to get at least 5 lah...cannot so tak ada face right....XD
~~~~
if you wanna make it clearer,then you got
1+, 1, 1-
1+, of course, is the best
1, is the 'Okloh',
1-, don't say you dunno it's worse one!
so actually the worst you should at least get is 5-
if not....
(¯(∞)¯)
~~~~
my english got a 3+, 2 more points to 2-
haha
okloh....if my english also bad then i really can die @.@
but actually when i 1st got the paper back i felt like normal only....a little disappointed bcaz i didn't get a 2-.....but after that my friends told me i m the best in class....wah surprised~!
like that also can be the best??
*sigh*
the english standard of my german friends here.... ( ̄. ̄)a
*my english already became bad after 8 months everyday speaking german k?

my exam paper, is about analysis of speech

see, i only highlight a sentence...i just can't kept highlighting...
bcaz i saw my friends highlight like the whole page with different colours...
won't pening meh huh?

close up, is the speech of Barack Obama

is he the next president of USA, watch news in Nov!

BUT.....

my maths......got a 5....〒▽〒

but can't blame me know....
it's in german know...
& got 4 other german students got 5 for their maths too know!!!
they could understand german also got 5 know!!!!
i m not that bad know!!!
wakakkakakak XP
basically....i think this is more like physics....don't you think so?
& of course....i didn't do this question...
not even checking dictionary for the meaning
just too lazy to do....
<( ̄<  ̄)>
this maths exam....was more like german language exam...
you know why?
bcaz the time i used to look up the dictionary was longer than i calculate the answer!

0 comment(s)☜♥☞: