Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You

I personally like the version from Khalil Fong.

 

And the one below, finally back to Youtube! Watched it long time ago and it was once being removed due to copyright, but now it’s back…good good ^^

1st Overall duet/trio
Senior lyrical duet
Ashley Gonzales, Nathan Trasoras
Choreographed by Shannon Mather

wonder how long they took to practise @.@

3 comment(s)☜♥☞:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

BTW, use GPS blocker to disable all secret transmitters in your home or at work.